Sunday 20 October 2013

Blogger vs Wordpress, which is better?


After spending 5 months exclusively with my Wordpress Blog www.richsimmonds.co.za I have decided that the exposure was insufficient. So now I have decided to co publish on both my blogs to see if this strategy is better.

I have an idea that Google prefers it's own platforms and therefore I will use that to my advantage, after all it is free marketing, so why not use it.

I have alot of content to share and the more exposure you get the more reason there is to share. I look forward to connecting with the readers of my Blogs in the next few months.

Thank you for your continued support it is more than appreciated.

Image courtesy of http://www.inkthemes.com/blogger-or-wordpress-which-is-better/02/

No comments:

Post a Comment