- Say everything in one Tweet, if you can’t say it in 140 characters - DON’T Tweet
- Think before saying anything.
- Think of the consequences of the message.
- Remember the truth can hurt even if it is the truth.
- Think about the message you want to convey.
- Ask yourself is this my opinion or the opinion of someone else.
- Ask yourself if your opinion is valid?
- Communicate simple messages, try avoid ambiguous statements.
- Give praise where praise is due, but don’t use flattery.
- Remember your spouse, children, friends and family will also read your Tweets.
- Avoid culture, race, religion, politics and profanity.
- Avoid saying what comedians say, if that is not what you normally say.
- Remember things can’t be deleted.
Tuesday, 13 November 2012
QUOTES ... If you are using others people’s quotes, please use the name of the person who originally quoted it, BUT know that you have shared the opinion of the person who originally quoted it and you will need to substantiate and be accountable for everything that person said as you are in agreement by using the quote. People will often think it was your quote regardless of who said it.