Tuesday 5 February 2013

Website vs Social Media

Why is my website not working for me like it use to and why should I invest time in being present on social media platforms?

Websites are or were about presence - Social Media is about being present.
It takes commitment, there are no short cuts to good meaningful relationships that are going to make you money.

Are enough people talking about you and the services you offer?

How can you effectively build good relationships with customers and prospective customers using Social Media platforms?

These are questions that are all relevant as we move away from giving our customers the information we think they need to giving them the information they are looking for, it is only through building effective relationships that we will ever know what our customers are looking for.

How can we build better relationships online and through social media so that we can give people what they are looking for?

I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say.



2 comments:

  1. it is only through building buy instagram followers effective relationships that we will ever know what our customers are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a musician, Singer/Songwriter, I need people to understand me, to get to know me more intimately than say you would your plumber. I sell my psyche and spirituality, through, mainly my music, being it live or recorded, but to attract people to me, I have to sell a that image through social media and my BLOg. How do I communicate me through this web vehicle before they get to the music. I am on Facebook, Linkenin, Twitter and I have a BloG. I believe it is important to share your thoughts like you would to friends, as well as marketing for events, and photos, so that people know its not just a machine thats trying to make money, but a person that you can get to know and trust.

    ReplyDelete