And who knew Albert Einstein was such a funny guy? For example, "The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat."
And how about quotes by Albert Einstein on love? "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." Or are you looking for inspirational Albert Einstein quotes like, "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
But here are 10 that really that really stand out for me:
1) Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
2) When the solution is simple, God is answering.
3) Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
4) Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
5) If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
6) Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it.
7) Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means.
8) The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
9) The hardest thing in the world to understand is income tax.
And then one of my personal favourites;
10) The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.